Event Date: To Be Announced
Event Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: 2 Bukit Merah Central
By Theresa Lee, Associate Trainer, HRmatters21
Fees: S$420.00 (GST will not be applicable)
The current buzz word in the market is to increase productivity .Productivity is often linked to process improvement through automation and technology enhancement. Many have forgotten that no matter how great and advanced technology is or will be the imperative need for human motivation linking to productivity still remains. Unfortunately many still have this myth that performance management is a dreaded ritual of paper exercise of subjective judgement not objectively linked to one’s competencies.
Thus the main takeaways for will be:
– one’s discovery of the cost of ineffective performance and reward management on business cost.
– Applicable setting one’s job target and align to customer chain expectation
– Linking the qualitative factors in the performance appraisal to the quantifiable target thus minimizing the subjectivity of the appraisal
– How to set developmental target to enable effective succession and promotion.
- Difference between Performance Management and Performance Appraisal.
- Cost impact of ineffective Performance Management
- 3 key steps to setting and aligning Quantitative to Qualitative target
- Establishing Result and Competency based Accountabilities
- Setting Equitable Quantitative Performance Standard
- Determining the Key critical Emotional Competence needed to achieve acceptable performance and/or exceed performance
( In learning the 3 steps the understanding of Competency Framework and its impact on Performance will be a clarity)
- How to rate performance using a sample performance appraisal design.
- How to set Developmental Target for identified potential.
All who want to learn how to measure performance effectively to enable positive return of compensation dollars.
Theresa Lee is presently a Senior HR Consultant, Coach and Facilitator.
Theresa was a practitioner in human resource management and development (HRD) and held senior managerial positions in MNCs of US, British, German and French origin. Her areas of responsibilities cover the management of company’s overall function in Human Resource Management, training and management development, both local and Asia Pacific. Her expertise includes
Recruitment and Selection, Human Resource Development, Competency-based HR system, Training and Facilitation. Theresa has designed and facilitated training programs for in-house needs as well as for external customers. The training she has conducted ranges from management workshops to critical mass training in Singapore as well as Asia.
She is also a certified trainer for Frontline Leadership Program and Edge Leadership programme. Her qualifications include; Master of Science (Human Resources), Diploma in Human Resources Management (TOP STUDENT), and Diploma in Training and Development Management
Click here to register.