Event Date: 23 Feb 2023
Event Time: 9.30am – 11am
Location: Zoom Platform
By Mr David Shanmugam, Advocate & Solicitor, Netto & Magin LLC
Fee: Free Talk
- Understanding Restrain of Trade Clause in Employment Contracts
- Legal Obligations of Employers in Protecting Confidentiality Clause
- Case Studies and Discussions
- Common mistakes made by Employers in protecting their interest
- Question and Answer session
David Shanmugam holds a Bachelor of Law degree from the University of London and Master of Business Administration degree from Victoria University. He has many years of legal experience in the private sector and presently working in a law firm. He is also an Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore. Over the years, he has conducted legal training for the corporate sector on the various practical legal issues facing the corporate field and has lectured for many training institutions, on Business and Company Law. His forte is in the field of corporate and commercial drafting of contracts, including company matters. Mr. David Shanmugam has conducted legal training programmes for Singapore Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, National University of Singapore Continuing Education.
Click here to register.