Event Date: 4 June 2018
Event Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: 2 Bukit Merah Central
By Theresa Lee, Associate Trainer, HRmatters21
Fees: S$420.00 (GST will not be applicable)
Understanding How to Pay and Rewarding it Right! Its impact on Human Capital.
Companies pine about the erosion of returns of compensation dollars and employees complain about monies not enough for the work done. The training is therefore aim to arm HR and non HR personnel to discover the causes of salary inequity and cost impact on the company at the same time to gain a perspective of viewing job as a business.
- Cost of not paying and reward Right
- Hidden cause of negative return of Compensation
- The need of Result based JD (Job Description) on paying and rewarding Right
- Understanding Job valuation , job points and its link to salary structure
- Mandatory and Non Mandatory Benefits.
- Case study to discover the causes and impact of mismanagement of Paying and Rewarding Right on business
- Which motivation theory is often violated in compensation?
- What is Job Valuation ?
- Importance of Action words and Result in JD and its impact on paying and hiring right
- How to set up salary structure? Definition of midpoint and compa-ratio
- Understanding Benefits – Mandatory, Non mandatory, Cash or Kind.
Theresa Lee is presently a Senior HR Consultant, Coach and Facilitator.
Theresa was a practitioner in human resource management and development (HRD) and held senior managerial positions in MNCs of US, British, German and French origin. Her areas of responsibilities cover the management of company’s overall function in Human Resource Management, training and management development, both local and Asia Pacific. Her expertise includes
Recruitment and Selection, Human Resource Development, Competency-based HR system, Training and Facilitation. Theresa has designed and facilitated training programs for in-house needs as well as for external customers. The training she has conducted ranges from management workshops to critical mass training in Singapore as well as Asia.
She is also a certified trainer for Frontline Leadership Program and Edge Leadership programme. Her qualifications include; Master of Science (Human Resources), Diploma in Human Resources Management (TOP STUDENT), and Diploma in Training and Development Management
Click here to register for any of the above course.